The Other Income Deposit Form is used to transmit all deposits, other than gifts, to the Foundation Accounting Office. Cash deposits must be done on a separate Other Income Deposit Form and hand carried to 902 Prices Fork Road, Suite 4500, in the Foundation Accounting Office. The depositor will be issued a receipt. Checks are accepted through campus mail – Mail Code 0172. To ensure funds are properly credited, the Other Income Deposit Form must accompany the deposit. The main components of the form are as follows:
- Foundation fund number and fund name to which monies will be deposited
- Amount of the deposit
- Source and purpose of the funds/deposit
- Departmental contact person's signature, printed name, phone number, and mail code
- Necessary supporting backup documentation, showing the purpose of the deposit
- Effective June 1, 2016, the Foundation will require that all cash deposits be entered on a separate deposit form
A downloadable version of this form is also available.