The Attachment A Form provides the necessary information to the foundation in order to transfer monies to the university for Sponsored Programs accounts. It is important to fully complete the Attachment A form by including the following information:
- Foundation fund number and name that is being used to fund the sponsored program
- Indicate if a new sponsored program fund is needed or if an amendment is being made to an existing Sponsored Programs Foundation fund
- Name of faculty member conducting the research (principal investigator) and brief description of research/program to be conducted.
- Funding amounts and duration of program with complete budget details
- Authorized signatures as indicated on the form
Sponsored Programs will assign a proposal number for new funds. If the Attachment A is an amendment, please indicate the proposal number in the designated area on the form.
Questions regarding this form can be addressed to the Foundation Accounting Office at 231-2858 or the Office of Sponsored Programs. A downloadable version of this form is also available.